Cookies are small text strings which the websites visited by the user send to his/her terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites at the next visit by the same user. Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone), and may also be from third parties.
- Types of cookies, based on their characteristics and use, cookies can be divided into different categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are essential for managing access to the website functions, typically for web editors to update pages. The duration of these cookies is strictly limited to the work session (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- “Technical” or “preference” cookies (analysis and performance): These are cookies used to anonymously collect and analyse traffic and use of the website. These cookies, albeit without identifying the user, allow, for example, detecting whether the same user reconnects at a different time. They also allow monitoring the system and improving its performance and usability.
On some pages of the Makro Labelling Srl website, user preferences can be stored in relation to the language, font size and preferred display mode (graphics, high contrast or text) in order to access the contents. These cookies can be deactivated without any loss of functionality.
- Statistical Cookies: These are cookies that allow Makro Labelling Srl to understand how visitors interact with the website, by collecting and transmitting information.
- Profiling and Marketing Cookies: These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences, to track him/her and to create profiles in order to improve the browsing experience and provide personalised advertising.
Duration of cookies
Management of cookies
The user can decide whether to accept cookies by using the appropriate cookie banner when opening the web page, by freely activating cookies, or by using his/her browser settings. The total or partial disabling of technical or preference cookies does not compromise using the features of the Makro Labelling Srl website. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications.
Changing cookie consent
To change your consent regarding the Cookies used by the Makro Labelling website Click HERE (insert hyperlink with the Cookie bot consent modification table) Cookies used by the Makro Labelling Srl website. To find out which Cookies are used by the Makro Labelling Srl website click HERE.
Cookies used by the Makro Labelling Srl website
To find out which cookies are used by the Makro Labelling Srl website click HERE.